Wednesday, February 23, 2011

attitude to the job

Yesterday I was told by my wife that my attitude to the current job has
changed dramatically recently and it makes her feel anxious.
To tell the truth I do realize this by myself as well but cannot help
losing interest to the job that exhausts me day by day. Working 10-13
hours every day, having to wake up as early as 4:30 - 5:00 am just to be
able to see kids in the evening, all this can only make me tired more
and more. And furthermore it doesn't allow any time for efficient
studying, no matter whether the subjects are related to the current job
(e.g. SJCP) or not (e.g. Finance, etc.).
The wind of change is supposed (by me) to come this year.
I really need to summon all my abilities to make a pathway for this wind
in the rocks I am now surrounded.

No comments:

Post a Comment