I must have spent a fortune on calls to the HP support center. And all
this only for being said that I can't even have the 20,000 discount of
the So-net campaign.
My story:
2/8 - found a model. Saved the configuration.
Applied for the So-net (morning), got a reply and officially
made the contract (pm).
2/12 - As HP was supposed to contact me on 2/10 I decided to enquire
when
to expect it. This time the operator told me that I had first to
complete the order and only after that apply for the So-net.
He had me tell my card number over the phone so that he could
complete the order for me.
2/14 - Got the order notification mail which had no discount info.
2/15 - Called the support to ask why I hadn't got the discount and was
told that I wasn't eligible for it because "I myself completed
the
order before HP contacted me and offered the discount".
I told them my story and got a promise that the person in charge
would
call me back the same day. And complete silence afterwards.
Only got an e-mail reply for my enquiry sounding like all this is
my fault and I now have to cancel the order and re-order again.
2/16 - Waiting for any progress on their side. Hopefully they will call
me soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment